It’s no surprise that when the moment to show unity, the NFL owners showed unity; to the only people who matter to them. Themselves. They locked arms with their players in a moment of solitary. But lets remember that these are the same owners who gave money to #45 in various forms, whether its inauguration, campaigning, or sponsorship.
So exactly how much money have NFL owners donated to #45?
Twenty-eight of 32 NFL owners or their teams made comments this weekend critical of The President, who has lashed out at players for their protests during the national anthem. The Arizona Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins had not issued statements as of that Sunday afternoon.
Here are the financial contributions made by owners to #45 and his connected political interests:
Contributions to #45’s inaugural committee:
- Cleveland Browns: Jimmy Haslam – $100,000.
Pilot Travel Centers LLC, of which Haslam is CEO – $300,000.
- Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones – $1 million.
(contribution made by Glenstone Limited Partnership, of which Jones is president),
- Houston Texans: Robert McNair – $1 million.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Shahid Khan – $1 million.
- Los Angeles Rams: Stan Kroenke – $1 million.
- New England Patriots: Robert Kraft – $1 million.
(contribution made by Kraft Group LLC, of which Kraft is chairman and CEO)
- New York Jets: Woody Johnson – $1 million.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Edward Glazer – $250,000.
- Washington Redskins: Daniel Snyder – $1 million.
Contributions to #45’s 2016 campaign (2015-16 reporting period)
- Houston Texans: Robert McNair – $5,400 to Donald J. Trump For President;
– $449,000 to Trump Victory
(a joint fundraising committee involving Trump’s campaign)
- New York Jets: Woody Johnson – $5,400 to Donald J. Trump For President;
– $100,000 to Trump Victory.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Edward Glazer – $5,400 to Donald J. Trump For President;
– $50,000 to Trump Victory.
Contributions to current #45’s campaign (2017 reporting)
- Washington Redskins: Daniel Snyder – $100,000 to Trump Victory.
Source: Federal Election Commission
This is how to see Billionaires for who and what they are…
Smile for the Camera Jerry….